Shin Min Ah Foto Profil Artis Korea Pemain My Girlfriends is Gumiho

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Foto Dan Profil Artis Korea Shin Min Ah Pemain My Girlfriends is Gumiho

Shin Min Ah Foto Profil Artis Korea Pemain My Girlfriends is Gumiho
Koleksi Foto Shin Min Ah


Profil Shin Min Ah

Name: Shin Min Ah
Real name: ??? / Yang Min Ah
Nickname: Do Duk Do Duk
Profession: Model and actress
Birthdate: 1984-Apr-05
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Star sign: Aries
Blood type: O
Family: Older sister and younger brother
Talent agency: Star M Entertainment
Education: Hyosung High School, Dong Gook University (Performing Arts degree)
Hobby: Listening to music
Specialty: Imitating other people's voices and skating

TV Series

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox (SBS, 2010) / My Girlfriends is Gumiho
The Devil (KBS, 2007)
A Love to Kill (KBS, 2005)
Punch (SBS, 2003)
Beautiful Days (SBS, 2001)

Movies

The Naked Kitchen (2008)
My Mighty Princess (2008)
Go Go 70 (2008)
I Like It This Way (2008)
Beast and Beauty (2005)
Sad Movie (2005)
A Bittersweet Life (2005)
Madeleine (2002)
Volcano High (2001)

Awards

- 2010 SBS Drama Awards: Top Ten Stars Award (My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox)
- 2010 SBS Drama Awards: Best Actress Award – Drama Special (My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox)
- 2010 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Lee Seung Ki (My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox)

admin 25 Oct, 2011


--
Source: http://gosipboo.blogspot.com/2011/10/shin-min-ah-foto-profil-artis-korea.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

 
Copyright InfoCemen | Info Keren © 2011 - All right reserved - InfoCemen | Info Keren | Powered by. Blogger